Hawaii
Options

*Snarling Fox*

Hey! I read on your bio/website about how you feel like a fraud for not having a special moment when finding "the" dress! I feel the SAME WAY! The one I am getting felt like every other dress I tried on - it was the reaction from my mom and MOHs that really sold me on it. They said it looked like it was made for me. I didn't "love" it until I saw how it looked on me in pictures vs. ones I thought I "loved". To be honest, I'm not sure any one dress would satisfy all my dreams of a "perfect dress", but the one I found is awesome! So it will do :) (I'm so easy haha). Your dress looks great btw! Just thought it was comforting to find someone who feels the same way I do!

Re: *Snarling Fox*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Aubrey.. I'm so glad I'm not the only one that felt like that. I'm not one to easily fall in love with dresses or clothing (shoes are completely different). I must have gone through thousands of pictures on line, tried on dozens of dresses. And I was ready to settle for anything that was "good enough." At one place the sales lady in one of the places even made a comment saying it showed on my face that I didn't think I would find anything (how sad is that). But I am thrilled that I found one that I love (which is still scary to myself that I could "love" a dress that much). haha - I don't even look at other dresses anymore. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards