Hawaii
Options

Victoria secret question

Ayyone order there swimsuits before? I am thinking of ordering a few suits for Hawaii.Just wondering if anyone has good or bad things to say? Do they run small??Or Big?

Re: Victoria secret question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered a bikini a few years ago.  The top fit to size, but the bottoms ran big.  I love their suits though, especially for those of us with somethin somethin on top, VS knows how to support us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i get most of my swim wear from them.. most from online.. and have had no problem... i think it fits true to size.. for example, i wear medium shirt and medium bikini to will fit just fine and/or my brasize is the same as their bikini top sizes.. so i have had no problem at all!!!! =) HTH!!
    KatluvsJohn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, and actually I've had the best swim suit luck with VS. Highly recommend them - and they have great sales too! ;)
  • Options
    vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have ordered many suits from them (some might say too many!)  I haven't had a problem with them, but i always order "full back coverage" bottoms...for me, anything else is too revealing.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny...I just got my swimsuit order from them a couple of days ago! They are pretty true to size! My top was the same size as my bra size! The bottom was pretty much the same too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I will order today. Thanks girls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't bought a swimsuit anywhere else in probably 10 years.  LOVE them and I too feel they run true to size.
  • Options
    hall_kyhall_ky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them too! I buy at least 2 swimsuits a year from them. I must say though they come in women's sizes not juniors. So I always order small bottoms because a medium will be too big for me. I am 23, so I still shop in mostly juniors departments not womens. So just look at their sizing chart before ordering. But they do hold up very well and have lots of different styles, colors and coverage to pick from.
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker sam and harvey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards