Hawaii
Options

Thank you Irishmilla!

Hi Cristin, I wrote this huge, long, thank you and then the board said it was too busy to post it! Grrr!!! I wanted to thank you a million times over for the amazingly sweet and thoughtful Knottie swap gift! I actually received it early last week but have just gotten around to getting on here because life has been insane. Because of this, your gift put the HUGEST smile on my face and couldn't have come at a better time. I was absolutely in heaven with all of that chocolate. Seriously, Cristin, that is the best chocolate I have ever had in my entire life. My favorite was the flake chocolate too. I wonder how they make that? Everything was so amazingly smooth. It was like I died and went to Heaven. Even FI loved it all and he doesn't like chocolate. The stationary was perfect as well. I will definately be using that once the wedding festivities, such as showers, start up. The post card makes it look like you live in a fairy tale setting. It's so beautiful! Shows I am due for a vacation! I took pics of everything but am too exhausted to post them. I'll try to mosey up the motivation to do so to share with the rest of the Knotties to make them drool. You truly are the best Cristin. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!!! Beth
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Thank you Irishmilla!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Whew I am glad you got the package!  I was starting to wonder since this was my first time sending a package from Germany.  I'm so glad you liked everything.  Isn't the Flake chocolate AMAZING?????  If you ever want more, let me know and I'll send it your way.  In fact if ANYONE wants to try Flake chocolate, let me know.  It's delicious stuff.  I'm glad you liked everything else... :)  I was beginning to think I wouldn't find anything good enough for the package but I did some exploring - which I needed to do since I just moved here - and found a huge chocolate supply and stationary (both great to know where they are).  Anyway... yay!  The package made it there!  And you are totally welcome!
  • Options
    marikoonomarikoono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in::Sooooo jealous that you got Flakes! LOOOOOVE them! Yum!
  • Options
    lelekaylelekay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me, too! LOVE Flake!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards