Hawaii
Options

Bachelor Party

so my FI is off to Oregon for his bachelor party!! YIKES!!! This is making it all start to feel really real!! They are spending the weekend on a houseboat!! All in all I am very excited for him! There are a few "bad egg" friends who think it would be a brilliant idea to find some topless girls to come serve them booze on the houseboat. I'm not a really big fan of this idea, and my FI is a little peeved since he explicitly asked all of his groomsmen not to do anything of the sort. He just wanted a weekend with the boys!! I know there are several girls who are okay with strippers and all that falls into this category. I'm just not, and thankfully he respects that and he's not a big fan anyways. I'm just frustrated that when he was so clear that he didn't want anything of the sort that the guys would still pursue it and not respect what he wants. I'm babbling, but I just needed a moment to vent!! Thanks girls!! The one big plus is that it is the first "official" wedding event for us!! YAYY!!! The count down is on =)

Re: Bachelor Party

• Options
    Samaralynn23Samaralynn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely know how you feel. My FI didnt want a party at all and neither do i. I was thinking more of a jack & jill party cause honestly it will be a lot more fun. My problem is that im not into the striper guys either ummm gross and i know my gf's regardless of what i ask somehting stupid will happen. So im not really worried about me but kinda dreading getting through the bachlor party night only cause he too has some bad apple friends i dont trust and disregard our wishes. Ahhh gotta love drama. Haha and you mentioned the boat house well we just happened to be buying a boat this month and yeah it's all about the bachlor party on the boat now and all i can think about is great now i have to worry about him falling overboard and drowning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel like sometimes these bachelor parties are not really for the bachelor but rather for the friends who want to use it as an excuse to do stuff like that :pDH had sorta similar issue... he's not a huge fan of the stripper thing (though I have no problem with it).  But for his bachelor party in Montreal, they went to strip clubs anyways... just 'cause it was the thing to do.  With that said, tonight I'm going to a bachelorette party where we hired a few male strippers haha.  Though I feel like female and male strippers are totally different.  Female strippers are all about seduction and lust.  Male strippers.. well, it's just funny. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay... here is a little update. FI called me this morning. They went out last night in his hometown before heading to the lake this morning. The two "friends" that I was speaking of ditched him last night to go to a strip club. Thankfully he was left with two other friends. But seriously, who ditches someone on their bachelor party!! AARRGGGHHH!!! Its making me really frustrated.
  • Options
    Samaralynn23Samaralynn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friends that really aren't friends. Poor guy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards