Hawaii

Back from the cruise!

Hello everyone!I'm finally back from my cruise and it's nice to be on land. It was the trip from hell! I got food poisoning because we went on this shady independent excursion during our first stop in Progreso Mexico. I couldn't stop throwing up and I thought I was dying, so I went down to the infirmary to get some medicine. Well apparently if anyone reports vomiting on a cruise ship, they put you in LOCK DOWN for 24 hours!!! They wouldn't let me off the ship the next day when we were docked in Cozumel, I was so crushed. And FI was looking forward to it so so much....and when he found out I couldn't leave the room, he stayed with me the whole time. I couldn't talk him into going with our friends. It was really sweet.I am in Dallas now for the weekend celebrating my best friend's birthday and we went dress shopping yesterday! It was so much fun. I found like 5 dresses that I'm in love with. This could be a problem. How do you pick just one???Anyway, I'm excited to catch up on everything I missed while I was gone! I'm having Knot withdrawals.
andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
My Planning Bio

Re: Back from the cruise!

• edited December 2011
    welcome back!!! Sorry to hear that you got sick :( That's never any fun! I guess I'll keep that infirmary part in mind - lock down sounds awful!!! When I went dress shopping, I think I had 4 that I loved! My MOHs and mom took pics of me in them and I kinda compared them that way to see which really looked best on me.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back!  Sounds like we had similar cruises to Mexico except we had a Hurricane too lol. You've been missed.  I'm still trying to figure out how you remember everything and everybody on here! Happy Monday! Sandy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards