Hawaii
Options

LIP: KWIPPY'S WEDDING TEASERS!

Here are some photos I took at my SIL's wedding yesterday.  It was a beautiful wedding day.[url]http://tinyurl.com/nwzcp9[/url](Sorry, Tya...thanks for letting me know it didn't work!  Try again....)

Re: LIP: KWIPPY'S WEDDING TEASERS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Nicole you got some great shots!! Thanks for sharing them! She looked beautiful!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, she's so pretty! Great shots Nicole!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are incredible pics!  Thanks for sharing--what a beautiful ceremony location, and of course kwippy looked so happy and beautiful.  Her bouquet is gorgeous--love the shot you got of her tossing it! Awwww!  Super cute!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    MrsIHMrsIH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, you are amazing! Beautiful wedding, congrats Kristen!
    I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    rhoscannerrhoscanner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for sharing!  nicole, the photos look professional!
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! Kwippy, you look GORGEOUS! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!! And I LOVE the cake topper =) And Nicole, those are FANTASTIC photos you took--I thought they were professional at first if your post didn't give it away!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great photos! thanks for sharing :) she looks beautiful and i love how lush and green everything looks in byodo and haiku gardens!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy for Kippy. She looks so beautiful and happy. Thanks for sharing, Nicole. They totally look professional.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow, thanks for sharing these with us Nicole!  :)  Kristen, you look amazing!!!  Congrats honey!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just love that cake topper,,, wow you should go into photography.. they are great.. Thank you for sharing them, I love to watch as we all get married.. and how all the plans turn into realities..
  • Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are amazing photos.  You should be a professional! Her bouquet was amazing.
  • Options
    marikoonomarikoono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I've been waiting to see some photos from my venue twin. Amazing. :o)
  • Options
    marikoonomarikoono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh and I especially liked the buy wipes!!! So wish I would've thought of that (well..if I had know of the bugs beforehand) . :o)
  • Options
    kwippykwippy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh you ladies are too much!!! It was a beautiful day and it happened SO fast.  Thanks for all of your support...Mariko, you ROCK!!! A lot of people took advantage of the wipes and i did not have a single bite (my MOH had a huge one on her back) due to your advice.  Reviews to follow!
  • Options
    ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics date twin!  What a great cake topper - so adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards