Hawaii
Options

Triathlon pics

wow, I guess internet anonymity is powerful... I don't know if I would show you these pictures if I knew you in real life and saw you in person on a regular basis!I look fat and have weird facial expressions ... in 2 of the "running" portion pictures, I am clearly walking.But if you want to see some, http://www.brightroom.com/view_event.asp?EVENTID=47603put in BIB # 559... there's a hysterical one of me actually finishing too!  And notice how you don't see a single other triathlete in any of the pics... that's what it's like when you are one of the last ones finishing I guess!

Re: Triathlon pics

• Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so  happy for you!!! You look awesome.  Not many people can say they have done a tri including me!
  • Options
    vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I completely agree!  You look awesome & how impressive that you completed a triathalon!!  Other than you, I don't know anyone else that can say that!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome job, jenn!  it doesn't matter when you finish...the fact that you finished is quite an accomplishment  i have yet to try the hip-hop abs...but you've inspired me to start getting into shape!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are you talking about Jen!  You look great!  And besides, what are you supposed to do, smile for the camera???  :)And like pp's have said, at least you finished!  I remember you being worried that you might not.
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, what are you talking about??! You look GREAT!!! I loved the pictures, thanks for sharing! You should blow up the one of you crossing the finish line and frame it.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BIG congrats Jenn!!! What an accomplishment...good for you...you go girtl!!! J, :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them Jen! And, can I say, you have great legs - seriously.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you look fat or weird in any of the pictures. I'm still so impressed with you for finishing a triathlon. You rock!I agree that you have great legs and that you should frame the finish line pic.
  • Options
    ~BFF~~BFF~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The fact that you entered a triathlon and then actually completed it is totally impressive!  I give you credit!!
  • Options
    KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are AWESOME Jen!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Catching up on posts now . . . I think you look great in these pictures! I don't think I would ever attempt to do a triathlon so its really so awesome that you did it! The most important thing is that you finished! Congrats again!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards