Hawaii
Options

**KKakes**

I am wondering if you have a picture of your "schedule of events packet". I like this idea a lot - because I don't have enought $$ to do the OOT bags!! What are you including in your packet? Also what are these amazing Hawaiian candy bars?? Your wedding is going to be here soooo soon!! You have to be getting so excited =) YAYYY!!

Re: **KKakes**

• Options
    KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl! If you post your email I will send you the digital copy, then tonight I will take pics and show you how I assembled the packets! They are really cute. The candy bars are called Wow-Wee Maui candy bars. They are SO cute and they even have a marraige one!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My email is leahmcfarland at gmail dot com!! Thank you sooooo much!!!
  • Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Kelsey!Can I jump on that packet too please???  My email is elainengene@gmail.com.  Thanks.OMG!!  You're day is coming up in the blink of an eye!!!  We STILL HAVEN'T seen what dress you finally decided on.  The suspense is KILLING me!!!  :)
  • Options
    KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just sent them to your emails!! Yes, I do have my dress (I pick it up today actually!!) I havent taken ANY pics yet because I pretty much remade parts of the front and changed bits here and there. I will try to take some tonight and post!! If not...you only have to wait another week til you get to see me in full wedding garb! :)
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelsey- if you're not too busy, can you email me too? :) I would love to hang on to a copy, I don't think I can do OOT bags either. Thanks girl!!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kelsey, if it's not too much trouble could you please email me as well...julie4233 at gmail dot com. TIA! J. :-)
  • Options
    ~BFF~~BFF~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hate to add more to your list - but can you email me too?  My addy is mbethl at gmail dot com.  Thanks so much!  I cannot believe your day is soo close.  I can't wait to see your new dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards