Hawaii
Options

Wedding bio

Its still in the making because I don't have my pro pics yet from shawn starr! But at least everyone has access to my vendor reviews. Enjoy ladies... hopefully it helps! LOVEEEEE, Tya http://pingtakahashiwedding.weebly.com/index.html
Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009

Re: Wedding bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh thanks for sharingggg! :) i can't wait till you get your pro pics. i looved how your dress turned out. fabulous!
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful!!  Everything looks beautiful!!  Thanks especially for the vendor reviews.  Going to the Wedding Expo on Oahu this weekend.  Always helps to have a few people in mind.  I know those things can be a bit overwhelming.  I'm also meeting with KathE this weekend as well!!! 
  • Options
    mzkel_reneemzkel_renee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a gorgeous wedding! You looked absolutely beautiful and I think I am definately going to consider Milly's Bridal. Congratulations!!
  • Options
    kjane12kjane12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kind of wished I saw millybridal before I purchased a dress!  That's really cool.
  • Options
    japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing!! Your wedding looked amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing your vendor reviews too!
  • Options
    ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great job! That gave me motivation to get started on mine.  You looked terrific!
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the bio!! Can't wait for you to add your pro pics! I still can't believe your flowers...and the small budget you gave her! Amazing.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great bio, Tya! You looked so beautiful and I love all the colors!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great bio! Can't wait to see your pro pics. J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love your new bio. Your non-pro pics are awesome. You look amazing; your DH looks amazing; the flowers look amazing! Congrats. Can't wait to see your pro pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards