Hawaii
Options

Oahu eyebrow waxing or mani/pedi recs???

Alright ladies... I need help finding a good person to get my eyebrows waxed with. I had a bad job done last time (freaking German lady thought I didn't want my eyebrows anymore - there was barely anything left after she was done). I just want a touch up. Do any of you have a good recommendations? Also, do any of you have recommendations for good place in Honolulu or Waikiki to get a mani/pedi done? I will be staying downtown and I don't want to drive all the way back to Kaneohe/Kailua just to get that done. So I'm turning to you ladies! :) Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Oahu eyebrow waxing or mani/pedi recs???

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've used Lena from Lena's fab brows based on recommendations from this board:http://www.lenasfabbrows.com/She is in Honolulu near Ward Center.HTH!
  • Options
    JanineRMJanineRM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Heaven on Earth if you want to be pampered for your mani/pedi. They are in downtown on Alakea St. I love their pedis!
  • Options
    inamrainamra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Ho'onani Salon & Day Spa to get all three done actually, in the same day. I spent about 2-3 hours there but I LOVED the results (you can see my planning bio under Beauty if you wanna see the results). It was my first (and only) time there and I thought they did a great job. I was also unsure about the eyebrows b/c I know thin is "IN" these days and I still like mine visible/there and natural looking and that's exactly what they did for me =) The girl who does acrylics is super talented too and she's really meticulous about her work.
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options
    LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    smiley's is the best for mani/pedis!!! And they are CHEAP!!!! i've tried other places like heaven on earth and halekulani but i still think smiley's is the best.. and half the price!!!
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Spa at thew Moana Surfinder was outstanding. the only thing is that they only do manicures on nautral nails.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards