Ohio-Columbus
Options

Items F/S after 9-19-09

We will be selling following itmes after 9-19-09 wedding. If any interest, please let me know your email. Will have photos after the wedding. Ivory card box from Hobby Lobby 7 dozen frosted 3" inch votive holders bathroom baskets - dark brown 2 boxes of programs from Target Green card stock - various size - from Halos candy dishes centerpiece cylindar vases 18 of each size 71/2, 9 and 10 inch. Holds 3" floating candle which should have about 4 hour burn time left

Re: Items F/S after 9-19-09

• Options
    ABrintliABrintli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested inthe centerpiece cylindar vases! Can you send me pics with pricing info! My email is ABrintlinger@yahoo.com!! your big day will be here before you know it- congrats :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are the candy dishes small or were they/can they be used for a candy buffet? Also, I would be interested in some of the cylindar vases as well. Can you email me at destmommy@gmail.com with some pics of the candy dishes and vases and also prices. Thanx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **oops I meant to say the 10 inch ones, but a pic of all of them is cool too. Thanx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd possibly be interested in the votive holders. My email is katphrodite (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alicek529{at}gmail{dot}com for the vases and baskets prices, please! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may be interested in all but the green cardstock. My email is laura_4759@yahoo.com. If you could email me pics and prices that would be great. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards