Hawaii
Options

NWR: mondays, bah.

I hate being angry - it's just so bloody draining to maintain this level of emotion. I'm a pretty calm, cool teacher in the classroom, but I've been on the war path today. Like, I want to destory my bad kids - I'm in a fighting mood and that SUCKS. Anger just makes me feel so uncomfortable.I think I need a bubblebath and some wine or something.And it's only Monday. =/

Re: NWR: mondays, bah.

• Options
    burichanburichan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes... i COMPLETELY understand.. At work today I volunteered to join a committee then got chewed out because I didn't ask my boss first. She tells me.. "you have a lot to learn here" then she asks how to download a file to her desktop.I hate it! Gr!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya, I remember those days being a teacher.....Mondays suck.....been traveling all weekend and work is not where I want to be....
  • Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alyson, like your new pic!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just glad to hear I'm not the only one that is having a totally SUCK day.  lol  Monday's are always hectic business and kid wise.  End of the month is worse, 3 year old woke up at 5:15 with temp and I think the flu, yet again!!  I really do have a love/hate relationship with preschool.  Phone's ringing off the hook, fax, e-mail...ugh...but I'm so grateful for the work!!Alyson - I've already poured my glass.  I'm actually on #2 LOL.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL! I've just had one scotch on the rocks... I might have another.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Quite the pair aren't we?! lol
  • Options
    ~BFF~~BFF~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am right behind you guys.  Had a rough day, ran around like crazy trying to get errands done.  So, I just opened a beer - at least I picked up chili at Zippy's, so I don't have to cook tonight =)
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    UGH! I hate Mondays too! Sometimes I just wish I carried a taser with me or something to shut people up that annoy me. I have ZERO tolerance on Mondays. Hope your Tuesday is better!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards