Hi! I've been trying to get my invites together and I think you were one of the knotties that used the cool looking wrap-around envelope labels?  I was wondering if that is a size of label that you can buy and print on, like a sticker label? Or is this a template that you print out on paper and adhere to the envelope some other way?Thanks for the help!
TTC since 3/2010 Off BCP 2008 B/W = Good
HSG 6/24/2011 = Clear S/A = Decrease in Morph due to meds
First RE appt = 8/24/2011 Lap on 9/16/2011
Dx = Endo and possible blocked tube
Natural Cycle due to Cyst
S/PAIF Welcome!
My (non 3t!) Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: *jen*

  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I printed the wrap-around label on full-sheet label paper, then used a paper cutter (like the ones at kinko's) to cut them out. i hope that helps! let me know if you need other info about it! and good luck, how fun and exciting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards