Hawaii
Options

Chocolate Dipped Cookies?

So FI is from the Big Island and we really wanted to have chocolate dipped shortbread as favors.  My WC says the chocolate will melt outside at Lani =(  which means we would need to order non-dipped shortbread, BOO!Has anyone used the chocolate dipped cookies outside or been to a wedding with the choc dipped cookies and did they melt?  I am sure my WC knows best, but just wanted to get other opinions.  I (we) really want the choc cookies!Thanks!!

Re: Chocolate Dipped Cookies?

• Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OHHH darnit.  I just ordered 100 of the chocolate dipped shortbreads from Honolulu Cookie Co. I didn't even think about that being that my wedding is in December as well.  Maybe I will have them wait till the last minute to place them on the tables.
  • Options
    LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was in Aug. We had our reception indoors at a hotel so it was cold. We did wrap the cookies indoor at MIL house where it was a little warm.. I'd say 70s and the cookies didnt' melt but got soft and mushy. They were okay though as long as you didn't mash them against the plastic. Since youwedding is in december depending on the weather I think they should be okay. 
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards