Hawaii
Options

Maui Vendor Reviews!

We got married in Maui on October 12th and had some incredible vendors! If you have any further questions about anything feel free to message me!

Natalie Brown Photography - I was a little hesistant because I had not read too much about her work, but she was FANTASTIC! She has great attention to detail and made sure we got all of the important pictures, plus a lot of creative shots she came up with as all. I heard numerous guests comment on how much they liked our photographer and how they can't wait to see the rest of our pictures ( we had a sneek peak within 72 hours!!) 

Liam Grist DJ - Liam was awesome and made the whole evening run very smoothly. You can select all your songs on his website and can even have guests login and make requests ahead of time. I would highly recommend him!

Bella Grace Flowers - The owner Mandy is incredibly nice and very willing to work with you, but my bouquet ended up being wrong. With all the other crazyness that happened at our wedding this was not my biggest concern and everything else turned out great. 

Sheraton Maui (venue) - We picked the Sheraton because of the location and the grounds, it is truly gorgeous! They are definately not the cheapest, but I am so happy we picked this location. We got married on the lawn of the presidential suite overlooking all of Kaanapali, it was so romantic and created such an intimate feeling. The food at our reception was some of the best I have had at a wedding; we are used to overcooked steaks at weddings but ours was perfectly cooked and the lobster was great as well.  They give a list of "preferred vendors" but we did not use any of these as they were all outrageously expensive. 

Re: Maui Vendor Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards