Hawaii
Options

hair and makeup

Any recommendations for hair and make up on Oahu? I need someone for myself and bridemaids.  I would also like to do a trial run. My curly hair might be a little crazy in the humditiy!

Re: hair and makeup

• Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Hi! I'm using http://sarahlaglam.com/. She came recommended from a bride on this board. Her work looks greats, great prices, and she's had great reviews. I've exchanged emails and she's always emailed me back timely. I will have a review after my wedding on Wednesday!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I am also using Sarah!  Her prices seemed really reasonable and it included all travel fees.  I have my trial with her on the 28th and the wedding is on the 31st, so I can also give you reviews after!  

jtoly - would love to hear how it goes for you! :)
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Great no problem! I have no time for a trial so I'm hoping her review are right on! I'll be back on the 23rd so I'll have my review before you have your trial!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I am using Studio W.... The owner's name is Wendy... She is amazing and specializes in curly hair.  I did a trial with her last week and she is AMAZING! No one can do my curly hair. She did a wrap set blow out and wrapped my hair around a beautiful calalily... I wish I had a picture... I have not found one hairdresser on this island that rocked my hair like her stylists did... Check her out... www.studiow.com I think that is the website, not sure... Good luck!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks ladies. I'm checking out your suggestions! I can't wait to read the reviews!
    Congratulations on your big day!! Its coming soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards