Hawaii
Options

Kehei / Lahaina Hotels

Hi all! 
This is my first post, and I wanted to ask for your input in regards to hotels around Kehei and Lahaina. We will have a chapel wedding. I wanted to give my future-wife an awesome hotel to get ready during the day of the wedding - for pictures, etc.

Do any of you have any suggestions of where to stay? packages? I guess my budget for this would be $500-800. But if its worthit, I can go higher. Thank you all for your time.

Re: Kehei / Lahaina Hotels

• Options
    I'm assuming that the hotel is for one or  two nights, but just wanted to clarify. Also, is that your budget per night or for the entire stay? And if the entire stay, how many nights?
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Where is your wedding?  Kihei and Lahaina are petty far apart.  What a sweet gesture though!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_kehei-lahaina-hotels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:2c70b2a5-59d2-4c8f-ab62-628dc1d4386aPost:624de3c8-4a54-4644-a6a8-38be2a89808a">Re: Kehei / Lahaina Hotels</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm assuming that the hotel is for one or  two nights, but just wanted to clarify. Also, is that your budget per night or for the entire stay? And if the entire stay, how many nights?
    Posted by dianalynm[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the response. Its only for one night. We'll be staying at another hotel after the wedding. </div><div>
    </div><div>The budget per night is $500-800. My main focus is that the bride has plenty of room to get ready, and would look nice in photos. </div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks again.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_kehei-lahaina-hotels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:2c70b2a5-59d2-4c8f-ab62-628dc1d4386aPost:87267e51-9e90-4c0c-8b47-05ee64da486b">Re: Kehei / Lahaina Hotels</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where is your wedding?  Kihei and Lahaina are petty far apart.  What a sweet gesture though!
    Posted by Tanq&Tonic[/QUOTE]

<div>The wedding is in Wailuku. We prefer Kihei as most of the wedding party are staying near there. Lahaina because she loves it there. I hope I'm making sense. Thanks again!</div>
  • Options
    That's a fairly long drive...but if she is ok with that, I say go for it.

For Kapalua/Ka'anapali/Lahaina, I would suggest:
    - Hyatt
    - Westin
    - The Ritz Carlton
    - Kapalua Villas

For the Kihei Area, I would suggest:
    - The Fairmont Kea Lani (beautiful!)
    - The Four Seasons

You have a generous budget, so I'm sure you'll find something great! I believe all of the hotels/resorts I listed above are within your budget...

HTH!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_kehei-lahaina-hotels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:2c70b2a5-59d2-4c8f-ab62-628dc1d4386aPost:4f38c45b-cdee-4b32-a944-0e930128a31e">Re: Kehei / Lahaina Hotels</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a fairly long drive...but if she is ok with that, I say go for it. For Kapalua/Ka'anapali/Lahaina, I would suggest: - Hyatt - Westin - The Ritz Carlton - Kapalua Villas For the Kihei Area, I would suggest: - The Fairmont Kea Lani (beautiful!) - The Four Seasons You have a generous budget, so I'm sure you'll find something great! I believe all of the hotels/resorts I listed above are within your budget... HTH!
    Posted by dianalynm[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you for the response. Your suggestions are appreciated. We're leaning towards to the four seasons hotel. Originally, we wanted Hotel Hana but its too far from the chapel. Thanks again!
    </div>
  • Options
    Four Seasons is an excellent choice - and how sweet that you are setting this up for your future wife!!  She will be so excited about this!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I think the Four Seasons was the nicest hotel in that area, What a nice gesture!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you all for your response - very much appreciated. I'm definately leaning towards four seasons for its elegance and location. 
  • Options
    The Honua Kai is between Lahaina and Ka'anapali Beach.  It's beautiful and the rooms are HUGE.  There's also a coffee bar and Duke's Beach House onsite so if she needs coffee or a mai tai to calm her nerves she's set!

We're returning to the Honua Kai to stay for our wedding/honeymoon and we loved every minute.  The resort is brand new so the amenities are all still gorgeous.

Good luck finding a place :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards