Hawaii
Options

NEEDING HELP!! Wedding on Poipu Beach in Kauai

This is a first post for me and I need any help anyone can give me.

I am getting married May 13 in Kauai. I want to get married on Poipu Beach (or somewhere close) and still need to book everything. Luckily, only our parents will be at the wedding. I AM GOING FOR SIMPLE, ROMANTIC AND EASY!!! I need an officiant and photographer right now. Also, does anyone have any good wedding packages they've come across? 

At this time it looks like we are staying at the Sheraton. (yes, I know they will still be under construction.)

I've never been to Kauai, or anywhere in Hawaii. So if you can help, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

Re: NEEDING HELP!! Wedding on Poipu Beach in Kauai

• Options
    megmacpheemegmacphee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you. I found a pastor last night online that we are booking and he sent me a bunch of info on photographers and videographers.

Good luck with your wedding planning.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Another venue to consider is The Beach House in Poipu. It's a restaurant that sits right on the ocean and has the most amazing sunsets.  You can get married on the grounds and then have a wedding celebration dinner with your family.  They have wedding packages, but perhaps their ala carte options are more appropriate for what you're looking for.

http://www.the-beach-house.com/weddings/ceremony/amenities.html

GL!
  • Options
    keltonskeltons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Koa Kea is another nice option for lodging! The Beach House is AWESOME! Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards