Hawaii
Options

fantasyislandmaui.com

Have any of you used fantasyislandmaui.com before to book activities? I saw someone post about it on the threads here and I am in the process of having them book us a luau for 24 people. . . it’s a large amount of money and we would pay CC over the phone I just want to insure that this is a reputable business. How should I check for this? Thanks Ladies!!

Re: fantasyislandmaui.com

• Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommended them a couple days ago.  We made a booking for 17 people for the luau at Grand Wailea.  We booked with Heather and also had to pay CC over the phone (that's the only form of payment that they accept, unfortunately).  She was very accommodating.  We had to add one additional guest at the very last minute.  The luau was booked full and she still managed to squeeze the extra guest in!  Very pleased with their level of service.  Would recommend!  :)

• Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S.  Heather doesn't keep the CC on file.  When we had to pay for the additional person, we had to call again to submit all the info.  That was actually quite reassuring for us.  :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds good thanks so much! It's always hard to trust companies and give them all your information with out really knowing who they are. :) Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards