Hawaii

::maui2011::

Hey Julie!  Saw your response to a post below and thought that $95 was a lot for a pikake lei!  How many strands do you have on it?  There was a pikake shortage on Maui during our wedding so I ordered a triple strand pikake lei from www.hawaiianleicompany.com and only paid $45.  (And that includes shipping!)   Just thought I's let you know!  :)

Re: ::maui2011::

• maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks sooo much for the info Marie...i wonder if they will ship to Maui? Where did you ship it to...HI or CA? If CA, how long did it last? Thx! J. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    We shipped it to my WC at the Hyatt in Maui.  I think it arrived the morning of the wedding (or the day before???) and it lasted perfectly throughout the ceremony (which was at 4:30) but it did start to fade during the reception.  I would call them directly and speak to one of their reps.  They should be able to tell you the best way to handle/ship it.  HTH!
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome...thanks Marie!!! If i can't get one on maui for a fair price then i will have them ship it to my WC on maui. Thx! J. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards