Hawaii
Options

New: Maui Location and W/C Recommendations

Hi All,
I haven't posted before but have found a lot of helpful information from your recommendations!
My FI and I are planning an outdoor wedding for Jan 1, 2011 and would like it to be in Maui. Do any of you have WC and venue location suggestions? We are debating between a true beach ceremony or a water-side ceremony (lawn or cliff type) and have been looking at Tropical Maui Weddings, Maui Wed and Marry Me Maui.
The main question is whether to use a hotel package (westin probably), or do something independantly with a WC.

We will probably have about 15 guests and are trying to keep the costs down as much as possible while still having a nice ceremony and meal.
Thanks!

Re: New: Maui Location and W/C Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check the maui wedding planning website
    mauiweddingplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    for a true beach ceremony i know a lot of beach locations have rules about how many guests you can have at one time. also you cant have champagne on the beach i dont believe. so if you count you, guests, photographer, music, priest, ect...you might need more space than a on the beach location can offer. i really liked the location white orchid weddings has. its a private house with a lawn right on the beach. the planner i talked to was also very nice and responded quickly to email. good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards