Hawaii
Options

Oasis World Estates--Oceanview Estate?

Has anyone used this venue? It looks GORGEOUS! Pricey... but gorgeous. I'm just wondering what is included with the $5400 venue fee... Do they help with coordination? etc?

Whatever information you folks have would be greatly appreciated!

mahalo!

MM

Re: Oasis World Estates--Oceanview Estate?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about them in detail, but a friend of mine actually runs OWE.  Let me know if you want me to reach out to him.  We looked at their properties last year but ultimately decided on Maui.  $5400 sounds like A LOT.

AND WELCOME!!
  • Options
    mauilove2011mauilove2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mean the oceanfront oasis in honolulu? I looked at that property and it really is stunning. The house is very luxurious, you can stay there and it's not too far from Waikiki. There isn't much lawn space so in my opinion would be better-suited for a smaller wedding but it is a beautiful setting and definitely one of the higher-end private estates we saw. We didn't get far enough in the process to look at what was/wasn't included in the fee. We didn't go with it as preferred Maui and also because we wanted somewhere that definitely had a license to hold weddings (I could definitely be mistaken but as I understand it, there are very few private estates on both Maui and Oahu that are actually licensed to hold weddings  - such as the Bayer Estate and Olowalu Plantation House - and as we were organising our wedding so far in advance we wanted to book somewhere we were 100% confident were licensed). 
  • Options
    mauilove2011mauilove2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry meant to add - but Tanq your friend might be able to clarify better as I don't want to give the wrong info based on my very loose understanding of local regulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am also looking at the Oasis Oceanfront property for our wedding next May. It is absolutely stunning. Have you had any communication with them? From what I have gathered so far, the site fee is only for the venue itself for the day (10 AM - 9 PM Sunday - Friday, 10 AM - 10 PM Saturday). Everything has to go through their preferred vendor.

I would be interested to know if you have any luck with them!

• Options
    PanokePanoke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aloha All,

Thank you all for your comments and sending us your questions about our homes. My name is Justin Panoke and I am the Estate Executive for Oasis World Estates. Along with my team member Thomas Meharey and Mirasol Domingo, we would be more than happy to help in any way we can. Per your questions about the pricing we range from $3,500 - $4,850 for a full days rental. The rates vary depending on weekday or weekend, as well as how many guest you will be having. We also have Beachfront Oasis that allows guest up to 65 people and ranges from $2,500 - $2,850 per event. In all our homes average total cost are about 20-30% less expensive than any hotel, as you have more options to choose from and don' t need as much. We would be more than happy to go over this in more detail if you would like to contact us.

As for the approved vendors the comment above is partial true as we do require the use certain vendors for certain things. For example we require use of 1 of 20 approved catering companies on our list, 1 of 6 approved party rental companies, and valet if you are having your guest drive to the homes. All other vendors on our list are just recommendations and not required. However we do require that who ever you do use is licensed and insured under the type of business they are hired for.

The only other thing I missed above was the amount of guest Oceanfront Oasis can sit on the lawn. Below I have attached a image of 16 tables that can sit 8 people per. This will help give you all a more in depth feel of what the home can do just on the lawn. You also have the use of the living room, dinning room, entertainment room, hut spa room below on the beach, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Over half of our events guest move the furniture out of the living room and right side master bedroom to create unique seating rooms for their guest. If at all you have any questions about the homes or would like to schedule a viewing of them, please let us know and we would be happy to do so. Thank you all again for you amazing comments and look forward to helping you all in any way we can. Mahalo & Aloha

Justin Panoke
    Estates Executive
    kathy ireland Weddings by Oasis World Estates
    808-497-2749
    jpanoke@oasisworldestates.com
    www.kathyireland.com

• Options
    PanokePanoke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aloha Maui Love,
     Thank you for your fed back on our home and positive review. Per your comment on legal venues you are correct on the ones you listed, but there is a few on Oahu that are legal. 7 estates in all have legal status on the island of Oahu.These estates include our two homes Oceanfront and Beachfront Oasis, Sunset Ranch, Lanikohunua, Lououlu Palms on the North Shore, Bayer Estate, and Ocean House which is run by a Japanese wedding company called Best Bridal. Maui you have Oluwalu Plantation, and Haiku. All of these estates offer unique aspects for Brides and Grooms and recomend looking at what they have to offer. Thank you again and congratulations on your recent marriage. Mahalo & Aloha 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards