Hawaii

VIP Transportation

Has anyone used VIP transportation shuttles and buses? We are getting married in Koolina and are looking for a bus/shuttle company to drive our guests to the venue. Any advice or alternative companies that anyone has used would be greatly appreciated. We will have between 50-75 guests to transport.

Thanks!

Re: VIP Transportation

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_vip-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:462df533-fcb8-4d77-89fc-3e25a1481437Post:f5c50293-4339-4572-9bab-d5aae3d65d2b">VIP Transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used VIP transportation shuttles and buses? We are getting married in Koolina and are looking for a bus/shuttle company to drive our guests to the venue. Any advice or alternative companies that anyone has used would be greatly appreciated. We will have between 50-75 guests to transport.   Thanks!
    Posted by amwong22[/QUOTE]

We got married at Paradise Cove on 12 November and used Dukes to transport our guests, we also used them for our airport transfer. They were fantastic, I would recommend them. Their website is dukeslimo.com.

Hope this helps.
  • I am currently trying to find some rates on this.  My problem is I know some of my guests will not be at the same hotel....what to do?
    Let me know what you find out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_vip-transportation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:462df533-fcb8-4d77-89fc-3e25a1481437Post:628025d3-4526-41e9-b913-1c6adad37b49">Re: VIP Transportation</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am currently trying to find some rates on this.  My problem is I know some of my guests will not be at the same hotel....what to do? Let me know what you find out!
    Posted by jenmags[/QUOTE]

We had all our guests meet at one location & the transport picked them up from there.
  • Yeah we have our guests spread out all over the Waikiki strip. We are probably going to pick 2  hotel pick up spots, and those who aren't staying at those hotels will have to walk or make their way there before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards