Hawaii
Options

Janeash you have a pm :)

Re: Janeash you have a pm :)

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Just wanted to say Hi and that you're getting married a day before me.  Who knows I may pass by you and not even know it. LoL!  Good Luck!
  • Options
    replied! :)

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_janeash-you-have-a-pm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:4a3a61c3-da9c-41c7-85d4-ff7b9f828312Post:2b6466d0-27a2-43c4-a2a3-215e78e3dce1">Re: Janeash you have a pm :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just wanted to say Hi and that you're getting married a day before me.  Who knows I may pass by you and not even know it. LoL!  Good Luck!
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

<div>That is so crazy!! Are you getting married in Maui as well??</div>

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_janeash-you-have-a-pm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:4a3a61c3-da9c-41c7-85d4-ff7b9f828312Post:d992cf41-c7d8-4f1a-8a33-42d6939f00ac">Re: Janeash you have a pm :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Janeash you have a pm :) : That is so crazy!! Are you getting married in Maui as well??
    Posted by janeash[/QUOTE]

Yep!  Olowalu Plantation on Thursday June 21 :)
  • Options
    Yay!! How exciting!! Can't believe how fast the time is flying now hey??  I swear my countdown just said 10 months!!  You have everything all ready to go?  We're getting there slowly!

• Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_janeash-you-have-a-pm?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:4a3a61c3-da9c-41c7-85d4-ff7b9f828312Post:a3e4ad54-768b-40b4-83b2-93ee9680b51e">Re: Janeash you have a pm :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!! How exciting!! Can't believe how fast the time is flying now hey??  I swear my countdown just said 10 months!!  You have everything all ready to go?  We're getting there slowly!
    Posted by janeash[/QUOTE]

Funny how I thought I did then realized  I had a billion small details to consider.  I'm chugging through it though.  Good luck on yours.  I went from 17 months to one in a blink of an eye.  YEESH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards