Hawaii

Anna Kim for photography

Hi everyone!

Just wondering if anyone has an album online of the pictures that Anna Kim took for you - I already looked on her website to get an idea but if anyone has personal experience or more unedited photos of hers can you please share?

I've narrowed photographers down to Anna Kim, Nate & Jenna, or Maui Creative... its such a tough decision because their photos are all amazing!

Re: Anna Kim for photography

• I don't have an album for Anna, but I do have one for Maui Creative.  If you want to email me I will give you the details.  I will share more with you if you email me, but I absolutely loved them and can't say enough good things.  Plus, their value is far better than any other photographers I found.  stephanie.caprino@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_anna-kim-for-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:4b80a240-3da5-4093-8f79-76bbe509aeadPost:55e61f09-d166-4b69-93da-9d6108bfeb73">Anna Kim for photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has an album online of the pictures that Anna Kim took for you - I already looked on her website to get an idea but if anyone has personal experience or more unedited photos of hers can you please share? I've narrowed photographers down to Anna Kim, Nate & Jenna, or Maui Creative... its such a tough decision because their photos are all amazing!
    Posted by jessiechia8703[/QUOTE]
  • Anna Kim was our photographer. Send me a private message and I will send you the link to my picasa album with our wedding photos.
    Anniversary
  • It came down to Anna Kim and Nate & Jenna for me too! I adored them both! Anna's coloring tends to be softer, but I've seen some that pop like Nate & Jenna. She can edit them either way if you ask her. Nate & Jenna are only a tiny bit less expensive so that wasn't a determining factor for me. Both of them are amazingly talented, sweet people and they happen to be friends too! You cannot go wrong with either. We chose Anna becuase she was the first photographer I fell in love with via my first wedding magazine Pacific Weddings Magazine Winter 2011.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh yea, add both of them on Facebook. They both post loads of pics several times a week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards