Hawaii
Options

Merry Christmas!

Not sure how many of y'all will be on tonight and tomorrow but just wanted to take a minute to wish you a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate the holiday. And if not, happy Sunday!

So....best/favorite presents received?

Re: Merry Christmas!

• Options
    Merry Christmas to you too Tanq!!  No idea on gift yet, but I did manage to score 2 tickets to the Canada/Finland juniors hockey game for FI.  I can't wait for him to open those!!  Have a Happy CHristmas to everyone else on the board too!!

• Options
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Best present, just celebrating our first Christmas together as husband and wife. :)
  • Options
    Mele Kalikimaka!

We are on our way to Seattle right now. Hope you all have a great day! No Christmas present exchange this year between D and I. Our planning trip next month is our Christmas presents.  But, my daughter loved all of her gifts! 
  • Options
    Kids always have more fun at Christmas then us adults right Kimmy??  Unless you count watching them open the gifts!!  Have fun in Seattle

• Options
    Merry Christmas! Our Christmas gift to each other is going to Niagara Falls in January and while there we will be going to the ice wine festival, so the tickets and hotel stay etc is our gift. We love to travel and wanted to keep things low key this year, I hope all you ladies had a great holiday!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!  It was 60 degrees and sunny today -- we are so spoiled!  Tanq doesn't seem too fond of the holiday, though!

No presents here this year either.  We are saving up for our anniversary trip next spring!
  • Options
    Belated Merry Christmas to you all of you. For gifts, both FS and I got new luggage from my Mother, very much appreciated and needed.  I made my mother cry by giving her a train trip to Portland to shop, eat and just have girl time.  We will go down at the end of this week and be back just in time for FS and I to go out for New Years.  
  • Options
    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My FI agreed to not do a gift exchange but we ended up getting each other a few little things! He stuffed my stocking (never had a stuffed stocking before, just ones up for display!) full of small goodies. He also got me a crock pot, oven mitts, box grater, zester...anyone see a pattern? lol. I got him a gift card for Trunk Club because he just can't stop talking about it!! Nothing too extravagant since his birthday is Jan 2 and I'm taking him to Benu in San Francisco. Anyone on here a foodie like me?! The chef and owner of Benu was the previous chef de cuisine at The French Laundry! We are definitely looking forward to dinner, which will also double as a NYE celebration! Wow that was a long reply...happy new year, everyone!!!!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards