• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2012 Weddings

A couple of checks and house hunting update! :)

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for the holidays - this has got to be my favorite time of year...outside of springtime, of course ;)

So what have you all been up to? I know for me things have sort of quieted down on the wedding front for the last month or two, but I've been busy with a lot of other stuff. I did find out yesterday that my bridesmaids' dresses came in (a month early, eeek!), and I finally took FI to go look at tuxes last Saturday. He got everything picked out for himself and the groomsmen, except for the tie colors. I'm also thinking I might get started working on my cake topper soon (a monogram letter from crafty eddy that I will bling out with little pearls and rhinestones).

On the house hunting front, I had posted about a week and a half ago that I was stuck between two houses that FI and I liked - one was newer with updates (and at the top of our price range), and the other one was older with a lot more charm. We took a step back to think about what we wanted to do, and lo and behold, I "discovered" a house that I had actually come across online before, but had never really looked at (it was previously out of our price range). We saw it in person 2 days later, fell in LOVE with it, put an offer in that day and it was accepted!!
As of right now, the contract has been signed, and now I'm just working towards getting the mortgage stuff taken care of - closing is scheduled for Dec.16th!! It's amazing how quickly things can change!

I  hope everyone is well and enjoys their Thanksgiving!
Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards