Hawaii
Options

Hair and make-up in Maui-Lahaina area

Hello everyone!!!

I will be getting married in Maui on June 14th.
I am looking for a freat hair and make-up artist for myself and bridesmaids.
I am staying at the Hyatt but their prices are a little pricey for me.
I will be getting ready a church property and need someone to come out to me!

Can you please help!
Thank you!

Re: Hair and make-up in Maui-Lahaina area

• Options
    I will be using Karine Cummings on June 20... She does not charge to travel to Lahaina area and her website shows some great work.  I have also heard great things so I am looking forward to working with her.
  • Options
    I also used Karine Cummings with bridalhaironmaui. She came out to my hotel in Ka'anapali. Very reasonable prices on hair and air brush make-up. She was also very funny and nice. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    For makeup, I highly recommend Jessica Waite -- she did airbrush for me & a few ladies in the bridal party.  Super sweet, and just a whiz with makeup.

For hair, I used Dan Sanchez.  He was incredibly highly recommended, but my experience with him wasn't great -- in short his time management (double booking weddings) resulted in us almost losing our first look time, and my hair ended up being so sloppy it looks messy in most of my photos.  I think/hope he learned from that experience, but it's worth ensuring he allocates enough time to do what he needs to for your wedding with no exceptions.
  • Options
    Beauty by Trisha. She is amazing and has a lot of experience in the field.
  • Options
    Does she charge to come out to the hotel? and for a trail run?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_hair-and-make-up-in-maui-lahaina-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:4dcc5098-a22d-427a-ac57-ee0bce794458Post:65f2affb-d034-435e-ba1e-a19852ac1308">Re:Hair and makeup in MauiLahaina area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beauty by Trisha. She is amazing and has a lot of experience in the field.
    Posted by TeaCupGirl[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards