Hawaii
Options

Weekend Plans

We haven't had a post like this in a while. What is everyone doing this weekend? Any wedding planning? 
Today I am off so I just got back from Walmart getting supplies to paint my daughters room. Some of you know my oldest daughter married in Jan. and moved to KY. Well her little sister wants her old room. She is really missing her so FI said to just move her if it will make her a little happier. The room is bigger and has a bath, that they already shared, off the side. I will tackle the bathroom paint later. 
Tonight FI has softball, tomorrow he will work OT and we have friends coming for a BBQ in the evening. No real wedding planning. We are pretty set and I can't imagine being indoors when the weather is so nice. I have a few little details but now just waiting on RSVPs. 
Hope everyone has a good weekend. 

Re: Weekend Plans

• Options
    I feel like we have a lot to do, which is silly, our wedding is very small with few details... but this weekend I told my FI that we have to decide dif we're having ukelel player or not... I keep goign back and forth, I just cant decide! First dress fitting is tomorrow! I wrote about it on board, little nervous! Also going to look at wedding jewlery after dress fitting :)
  • Options
    Going dress shopping ... since they are holding my order (already paid, having second thoughts) I have to make the decision tomorrow! Ahhhh nervous! Praying they have some gorgeous gowns in my size (that's the kicker) so I can make a sound decision!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Great idea!  Thanks for getting this thread started!  Sounds like everyone has an exciting weekend planned!  I just got back from 2 weeks in Europe and a bit of Olympic excitement.  I have a wonderful cold I'm trying to fight off, and if all goes as planned, a hike, a nice long run at some point along, and some BBQing in the back yard with DH.
  • Options
    FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    @Tanq, Hope your cold gets better. FI woke up yesterday with one. He is sooooo crabby. Take it easy. 
  • Options
    I'm a little late but here's what we did :-)

This was the first weekend in a month FI didn't have to work and we didn't have any moving responsibilities :-)

On Friday I ran some wedding errands (hair test run and dress fitting) and found out that I lost enough weight that I don't need foundation garmets and the dress STILL has to be taken in again :-D hot n sexy bride coming through, watch out lol

Sat FI gave me turn by turn directions to a surprise location which turned out to be secluded rock beach at a yatch club *Mr Fancy pants has connections lol* so we hung out and played like little kids most of the day, soooooo much fun

Sunday we vegged out on the couch watching movies and have us time, it was great! 

Best way to get ready for the week :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards