Hawaii
Options

Small ceremony in Hawaii - need some direction!

Hi all!

My fiance and I are planning on a small Hawaii ceremony (preferably outside on a beach or grass) with about 20 attendees. We're aiming for late June, early July 2013. Any help on venues, vendors, etc. would be greatly appreciated!! I'm thinking Oahu or the Big Island would be best, but we're open! Thank you so much!

Aly

Re: Small ceremony in Hawaii - need some direction!

• Options
    Don't know exactly what you're looking for, but check out "Captain Howie" and his crew...we booked him for our wedding on April 11, 2013.  We've had nothing but a great experience so far with them.

Good luck!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Not sure what kind of a feel you are going for but we had a small intimate ceremony on Oahu on the grass at Wai'Alae beach park. Check out my bio and blog for suggestions and let me know if you have questions. Good luck planning and welcome to the board.
  • Options

I'm using Captn Howie and crew too (hi5 sunnyRN) in about 6wks (yay!) and thus far Sara from Above Heaven's Gate has be beyond fabulous to work with. They do everything, reasonably priced and the location is priceless (most uncrowded beach I've seen with easy access to boot!).

When I started I didn't really have a clear idea of what I wanted so I just started looking at sites and began to get an idea from there. Once you have your budget figured out it'll be easier to choose something that's right for you. Best of luck and keep us posted :-) welcome to the board!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My ceremony will be with Captain Howie too... we are doing a sunrise wedding on the beach in 3 weeks! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi. We used Bridal Dream Hawaii Company. They were WONDERFUL!!!! They made our day very special. They are located on Oahu, but service all of Hawaii.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are using Yanicke with Zenju Weddings on Hawaii... Go to her website. www.zenjuweddingsnevents.com don't get scared off by her prices. She will work with your budget no matter what. I must say she is pretty amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards