Hawaii

Wedding at Merriman's Restaurant in Maui

I got in touch with them finally!!!

Re: Wedding at Merriman's Restaurant in Maui

• Im getting married there in May. The coordinator is on vacation till Monday. She's usually very quick to get back to me. She's actually made the whole destination wedding thing very stress free for me! Im pleasantly surprised, the whole thing has been very easy. I would definitely recommend Merrimans. Ive been very happy with them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_wedding-at-merrimans-restaurant-in-maui?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:56889b04-6666-4250-9c73-880f2e153346Post:d2a7dab5-4c78-46c8-bf1e-56f0eb1d11d6">Re: Wedding at Merriman's Restaurant in Maui</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im getting married there in May. The coordinator is on vacation till Monday. She's usually very quick to get back to me. She's actually made the whole destination wedding thing very stress free for me! Im pleasantly surprised, the whole thing has been very easy. I would definitely recommend Merrimans. Ive been very happy with them.
    Posted by marie2424[/QUOTE]

Thank you! This is good to hear! I was getting a little anxious because I want to know if the date is still available...Sounds like a great place~~~We'll see~
  • Yay!  Locking down your venue is one of the biggest checkmarks!  Aaaand the rest of the vision comes together so much more easily once you've done this.  Congrats!
  • We spent our first and last night on Maui at Merriman's. The first night for dinner, last night for drinks and to watch the beautiful sunset. It's absolutely one of our favorite places. There was a wedding going on while we were there, I think it's a stunning place to get married.
  • I'm getting married there in two weeks!  I'll post some pics when I get back :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards