Hawaii
Options

Wedding Dress: CHECK :-)

Hi Ladies,

I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS THIS WEEKEND, WOOOHOOOO! Just had to get that off of my chest lol. It's Mori Lee Julietta Spring 2012 http://www.morilee.com/bridals/julietta/3111.  The pictures do NOT do it justice.  What you don't see in the pictures are the smattering of crystals all over the dress. It looks like diamonds were sprinkled all over the whole dress for just the right amount of light catching sparkle. 3 out of 4 of my fam and friends who were with me cried lol, I didn't even cry even though I am the cryer of the family.  This dress made me feel so beautiful and sexy! I tried on about 5 dresses to gain perspective to see how much IN LOVE I really was (I had bought a wedding dress before out of sheer excitement and I wasn't doing THAT again), but when you know THE ONE nothing else compares.  I'm so excited for my dress to come in! Should be here round about July-ish Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Dress: CHECK :-)

• Options
    That is a beautiful dress!  Congrats on checking that off your list.  Can't wait to see it on you.
  • Options
    Congrats! Very pretty!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Very pretty!!! Congrats.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Very nice, I love Mori Lee!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    SPARKLES...love sparkles ;-) Very beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    I went today to try dresses on for the first time. And I knew that I had to hussle because my wedding is September 14, 2012 - less than 6 months! I went in thinking I would finish the day with no luck, as I am a little bigger than I would like to be for the wedding ~ and I assumed I would have to settle on something that looked "okay", basically that it would be the 'nicest of the not so nice' dresses. Anyway the first dress I tried on was the 3111. And I LOVED it ~ even on my bigger size 16 frame it looked AMAZING!! And like you, just to make sure, I tried on a couple more dresses. Two dresses later I was convinced that this was the one. And I agree, the picture does the dress no justice. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!! It has lace which is timeless and romantic, yet the mermaid gives it a little bit of foxiness Wink The detailing is so amazing- there are little rhinestones placed all of the dress and makes it sparkle - truly as if diamonds were sprinkled all over it! I am BEYOND thrilled & excited- cannot wait for it to come in!! Laughing
  • Options

badamczak: YAY we are dress twins!  I'm a size 22 in the bust and 20 around the waist so I was so ready for the sales rep to tell me they didn't have anything for me to actually try.  But I lucked out and they had the dress in a 16 and due to the lace back I was able to squeeze in lol. Even with the size difference, I still looked HOT in that dress. I have more boobs then butt, but in that dress I am stacked in all the right places ;-) I have never felt more beautiful in my whole life than I did standing in that dress. I have even lost weight since I ordered (5lbs and counting, thank you very much) so I know I will look even more amazing when it comes in. I have several pix of myself in the dress on my phone and sometimes I just stare at it cuz I love it so much. that dress will many everyone look amazing, but for curvy gals like us it highlights all the fun parts ;-). I am having the bra cups built into the dress so that's one less piece of clothing I have to deal with in 80degree weather. I am glad you found a dress that you will look and feel FABULOUS in!  Yay us!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards