Hawaii
Options

10:00pm Quiet Time in Maui...

I'm wondering if there are any Maui brides out there who have had their outdoor weddings receptions that have ended at 10:00 based on the noise by law and planned any additional events for their guests after 10:00pm?  What is there to do in Maui after 10:00pm?

Re: 10:00pm Quiet Time in Maui...

• Options
    Some hotel bars will stay open.  Others will have an after party at a local bar / club.  We didn't plan to host any of those after the reception given the time difference and most of our guests were tired by 10pm.
  • Options
    We're done with amplified music at out venue at 9:00, though we can stay later if we want.  We're looking at moving downstairs to the hotel restaurant.  It's open till 1:00am adn the do nightly karaoke.  We're not hosting that part though.  It's totally optional.  We're on Oahu too, so I can't help with local Maui stuff

• Options
    I don't think we were ever even awake past 10pm our entire trip. It's a 6 hour difference between Maui and the east coast so we were always asleep by then anyway. Even on the wedding night :)
  • Options
    We are 4 hrs difference, and will be in Hawaii for 5 days prior to the big day, but I think we are leaning towards starting to push people out 9:30-10pm lol.  Our WC says there are big overtime fees on rentals, music and staff, yeash.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for all of the responses!  You all reinforced what I had already thought - everyone will be tired by 10:00pm anyway.  Its nice to hear from people who have already gone through it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards