Hawaii
Options

We Made It! and We Have a New Date! with pics

We made it through my daughters wedding!  Boy this past week was hard and it really made me thankful that we will be in Maui instead of the whole big bash at home but all of the work was worth it to see how happy they were. She was amazingly gorgeous in her gown and veil, and did very well until it started to snow heavily right before the ceremony and continued through the night. We haven't had snow all winter until Sat. night. We also saw three rainbows on our way the the venue so it was truely magical for her. 
Before I post some pics and to keep this post on topic for the board. We have decided to change our date, actually we have changed it. Some of you know that I was promoted in Nov. but with it came a lot more work especially during the summer. Taking two weeks off in June just wasn't realistic but we wanted to wait until some of the stress of the holidays and her wedding was over with before making a decision. Well I couldn't wait. I didn't want to be selfish and speak up but when I told FS how I was feeling he shared that he felt the same way and really needed our date to be firm and know that we were just moving it not putting it on hold. Which is how we were feeling, so we contacted the vendors and made all of the changes.  We also got a great deal at the Royal Lahaina for our HM. We didn't tell anyone until after her wedding but it just felt good to have us back on track. 
I hope everyone had a good start to the New Year. I can't wait to hear about Kimmy's scouting trip. 

The first pics are of the happy couple and the last of the venue before the reception. It looked so pretty with the led lighting once it was dark and the lights dimmed. 

Re: We Made It! and We Have a New Date! with pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards