Hawaii
Options

Underwater photog

Anyone know of a photographer on Oahu who can do underwater shots for our engagement pics? We want to use them for our save-the-dates...thanks!

Re: Underwater photog

• Options
    Welcome!  I recently saw an underwater image on Shawn Starr's blog which leads me to believe he has an underwater casing for his camera:

http://shawnstarrphotography.squarespace.com/journal/2011/9/21/colorful-or-vintage.html

You could certainly email anyone whose style you like and ask if they have an underwater housing and a portfolio.  For our TTD, our photog bought an underwater housing and I think the learning curve was pretty fast.
  • Options
    Rachel Robertson did underwater shots for our TTD session.  Renai Photography did underwater e-pics for stargirl76.
  • Options
    I recently came across some amazing underwater pics on Holladayphoto.com He is located on Oahu. He specializes in surfing and underwater photography I believe. He also had beautiful wedding pics. He has a great eye! The pics are so vivid!
  • Options
    What an awesome idea!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks all for your suggestions! My friend had her engagement shots/wedding photos with Holladay so we are considering him among others Laughing I will let you know who we end up with and how the shoot goes!
  • Options
    Check out Nick Pugay. He does AMAZING underwater photog!
    Visit Oahu.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Eddy Fong of Renai photo for our underwater engagment shoot. Nick Pugay is also a great one (he was our second shooter at the wedding). It's so much fun, I hope you guys enjoy it! Practice holding your breath underwater without blowing bubbles out your nose ;) 
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I would love to hear your final decision. I am considering Hollady for my wedding pics.
    Keep me updated!
    Congrats  on your engagement and have fun with the wedding shoot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards