Hawaii

Oahu-Bouquets?

Oahu brides- anyone willing to share where you got your bouquets, how much they were, and what types of flowers? I am trying to figure out where I want to get mine. I only need one for me and one for my maid of honor. I want a tropical rainbow look, and I don't want to spend a fortune. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!
imageAnniversary

Re: Oahu-Bouquets?

• edited December 2011
    We went with Petals&Beans. They are a flower/coffee shop. Wanda was wonderful to work with, I sent her the picture of the bouquet I wanted and she replicated it exactly. The bouquet had orchids, garden roses, roses and silver dust. I loved it. Now, I did choose the 'mercedes' of flowers so, the cost was about $250, but it held up so well for several days, people could not believe it. It was worth it.
  • edited December 2011
    Todd at Always Flowers was great. Came in under budget for my total order...just a bridal bouquet for mine was:$160 for the following flowers:Orange/ red theme, using  roses, tulips, reddish/.orange pin cushions, hydrangea, flame freesia’s, flame mini calla, wrap with matching blue ribbon
    Bridesmaid:$60 for one smaller but same flowers as mine

Here is a decent picture of the bouquet-
  • edited December 2011
    PS- lasted through the next week! Traveled w/ us to Maui on our honeymoon...couldn't bare to leave it :(
  • moonbunniemoonbunnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I will look into those places. Did you work with them through email or phone? I am hoping to know for sure price and plan for the flowers in advance since we will only be in Hawaii for a few days before the wedding.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Emailed & phoned w/ Todd. He was pretty good with emails, didn't feel like he was on Island Time, but I'd call & ask to talk to him if you want answers right away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards