Hawaii

Makeup/hair, Kauai

Can anyone recommend a fabulous hair and makeup artist in Kauai. I booked with the Lab Salon and am VERY unhappy about their delayed and sometimes non existent responses. I know the owner is in maternity leave but she never confirm with me before she left that she included my 3 attendants in my booking which I requested months ago. I left a message with who's supposed to be in charge while she's gone and no one has called me back in 3 days. I know I have to account for island time... But damn! Mia Moriguchi is my second opt but she's in Oahu on my wedding date. Please let me know who you are using. Must be modern and current! A lot of the websites I see, the looks are very dated.

Re: Makeup/hair, Kauai

• Did you want someone to come to you or would you be willing to go somewhere?

I used Mia for makeup and hair was done at Anara Spa at the Hyatt since we were staying there. They did a great job and they also have makeup artists but I can't speak from experience on how good they are. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It doesn't really matter to me either way.  Can you send me your wedding photos?  I'd like to see how your hair turned out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards