Hawaii

Need a photographer on Maui

Anybody have suggestions?? :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need a photographer on Maui

• maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can check out this link http://www.mauiweddingphotographyspot.com/. We looked at several photogs and ended up booking J. Anthony Martinez...this was the hardest vendor for us to book as there are sooo many great photogs on Maui and Oahu. HTH! J. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I used Joanna Tano, and she was fantastic. I can't recommend her enough! We're hoping to do an anniversary shoot with her this summer.
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aihara Visuals (Kim Aihara), Anna Kim Photography, Mike Sidney Photography, and Mike Adrian are all located on Maui.  They all have fantastic photos!  Check out their blogs.  :)  

We ended up finding a photographer on Oahu with a style that we liked.  It turns out that a lot of Oahu photogs have good rates, even if you consider the additional travel fee to Maui.  Maybe because there's more competition on Oahu.  HTH!

• breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kaesha's photos are beautiful! Joanna did a great job.

When I was looking at photographers on Maui (we are bringing one from home instead) I was looking at Gordon Nash. He's incredible.
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Shawn Starr (flew him over from Oahu) and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Artistic, gorgeous, real....I would use him again in a heartbeat!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    John Henry Photography.  I think my wedding photos may still be up on his site.  Our wedding was March 15th.  As a photographer myself it was very important to work with a photographer who had credentials in PPofA. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • telmahtelmah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind paying a travel fee for a great deal with an excellent photographer from Oahu, you might want to contact Peter Jacobsen. His website is http://www.peterjacobsen.net .
  • telmahtelmah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind paying a travel fee for a great deal with an excellent photographer from Oahu, you might want to contact Peter Jacobsen. His website is http://www.peterjacobsen.net .
  • CasSwanCasSwan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mike Sidney, Anna Kim Photography, Gordon Nash would be my pick.
  • edited December 2011
    We'll be using Melissa McClure from San Diego.  She came recommended on the boards and was more affordable than the Maui Photographer's I looked at for 8 hours with 2 photographers!  She's been awesome at responding and giving other recommendations from her shoots on Maui.  I can't wait for my wedding, I know she's going to do an awesome job!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards