Hawaii

We leave in a week!!! BM dress Fiasco

Next Sunday morning we will be at the Airport waiting to take off. I can't wait and now can't sleep. 
We had a BM dress fiasco in the past few days. I purchased all of the fabric last May before my Daughter moved and MOB was supposed to make them. Well she shows up Friday morning at our house and said she just can't do it.  She has been making her own clothes my whole life, but I think she is just getting older and it was more than she could handle. I just wish she would have said something a month or two ago. Surprisingly I have been pretty calm for the past week so I told her that was fine and I understood but we only had a day or so to find something online or in stores. FH and I headed to the mall to see what we could find and I scoured the internet when we got home. Well there isn't a whole lot of pink or orange left in the stores. 
I finally had my meltdown yesterday morning and my DD calls from KY to say they are shopping and she found the perfect dresses but they are kind of plain. She bought them and is bringing them with her tomorrow. They will still need a sash but MOB says she can handle that. 
Very glad that is over with and now I am just going to focus today on packing all of this stuff up. It sure is easy to collect wedding items. 

Re: We leave in a week!!! BM dress Fiasco

• Wow! How stressful that must have been! So glad to hear that is has been taken care of! So exciting that you are so close! I bet it is hard to sleep! But just think, soon it will be that glorious day and all these little stresses will easily be forgotten!
  • Wow!  I agree, if she couldn't do it she should have said something earlier.  Glad everything worked out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards