Hawaii
Options

Ready to make the STD's! What do you think?

Just got back our save the date pictures from Anna! I'm thinking of either sending them as postcards or magnets. What do you think?

Re: Ready to make the STD's! What do you think?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's stunning! What a great choice for your save the date. 
  • Options
    dianalynmdianalynm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oohhh love it! We'll be on Maui next week for vacation/scouting trip. I was thinking of taking a beach picture for ours, too.
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it! I think either would be great. But if I had to choose then I would go with postcards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jessj336jessj336 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous Picture! I would go with Postcards i think. Is Anna Kim your photographer? We booked her for our wedding next year and are scheduling an engagement shoot for when we go to Maui in October. How was your shoot with her? Please let me know.

Mahalo!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!!  Love the photo!
  • Options
    tiggy5555tiggy5555 member
    edited December 2011
    Love it!!! I usually like magnets but now that I see the picture I think a postcard would look amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image139 Were invited to paradise!
    image 39 Are ready to party!
    image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
    image 0 Need to check their mail!
  • Options
    breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a beautiful Photo! I'm leaning towards the magnet. Every save the date we've gotten has gone on our fridge, so it just takes out a step and makes it a little easier :)
  • Options
    lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Love it! I would also go with a magnet. I always misplace or eventually throw away the postcards because they create clutter, but I always put up the magnets and they constantly remind me of the wedding which is fun.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The save the date is awesome.  I like the idea of a postcard.  But a magnet would make it easier for someone not to lose it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a great photo! The STDs will look great!
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Great photo...i'm partial to postcards...maybe you can also send a cute Maui or your logo in a magnet to go along with the postcards?  Vistaprint has great deals on magnets all the time so it would not add to much to your bottom line...just a thought. Either way they will love them. HTH! J. :-)

• Options
    tiggy5555tiggy5555 member
    edited December 2011
    *Maui2011*  Totally agree...both would work, the post card could show the beautiful picture and the magnet will help them not lose the info :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image139 Were invited to paradise!
    image 39 Are ready to party!
    image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
    image 0 Need to check their mail!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! And I loooove the idea of postcards with a magnet with a logo. But all of you have such great points! I'm gonna be calling my local stationery shop and see what they have avail and which would be most cost friendly- magnet std vs. postcard std with a logo magnet.

JessJ- Anna Kim was amazing to work with. My fiance and I can be quite camera shy but she made us feel so comfortable and we are so happy with the way they turned out. She seriously is a doll. And a very talented one at that!!! I couldn't be happier with her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Magnet so no one forgets and starts to save! CUTE CUTE pic!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards