Hawaii

Need a Recommendation for a dinner location in either Waikiki or Hawaii Kai after ceremony

Hi Ladies.  I am having my ceremony at a private beach estate in Aina Haina for my small outdoor wedding.  I am so excited because it's perfect for the ceremony.  However, the cost to have the reception at the estate was really pricey and I'm looking for a another solution.  We don't want a traditional hotel ballroom reception as we are only going to have 30-40 guests tops and are looking to do something more intimate.  I am struggling to find a solution where we can have a nice dinner and drinks with my guests in either Waikiki or Hawaii Kai. 

Re: Need a Recommendation for a dinner location in either Waikiki or Hawaii Kai after ceremony

• My wedding coordinator suggested a few restaurants to us for my b-day celebration. Depends if you want fancy or not, but 53 by the sea has amazing views and is supposed to be really good. For other good restaurants without the view, I've heard Alan Wong's is delicious (we went to the more casual one at Ala Moana mall- great food, but maybe too casual so I would look into the fancier version of Alan Wong's.

Also, Roys is always very popular- didn't get a chance to eat there either, but heard it was super good.
  • We had our reception at The Coconut Club, Tiki's, which is located on the 21st floor of the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.  It overlooks Waikiki and the beach and is private and intimate.  We only had 19 guests, would be perfect for your amount of guests.  The food and service was fantastic.
  • I know it sounds crazy, but the Dave & Busters has a Rooftop area that you can either reserve a section or the whole thing. You would need to order a food buffet through them but it should be beautiful and fairly fun!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • we had a wonderful dinner at Roy's in Hawaii Kai
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards