Hawaii
Options

Table center pieces

Hey! We are getting square vases for our tables and just curious about ideas. We were thinking of maybe some rocks with an orchid and water...maybe floating candle. Our colors are peacock blue, white and hint of soft yellow. We worry this is too cliche and boring. We're getting our flowers thru Costco...any recommendations?! Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Table center pieces

• Options
    Have you checked out pinterest.com? I swear by that website!! It has sooooo many cool wedding ideas!
  • Options
    Hey, if you like the combination and the arrangement, then I think the question of it being a cliché is irrelevant. If you like it, go for it! That style is popular for a reason!

Besides, what does it matter what anyone else thinks? Honestly, if I heard anyone say "OMG, did you see those flowers? SO 2007", I'd probably wonder why I was friends with someone so superficial.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_table-center-pieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:78eb7eeb-0afa-4e5f-9460-fb22ae4bf79bPost:16259dce-978e-4c5c-a5c3-903de13ec8e6">Re: Table center pieces</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, if you like the combination and the arrangement, then I think the question of it being a cliché is irrelevant. If you like it, go for it! That style is popular for a reason! [/QUOTE]

I totally agree!  I think your table centerpiece idea sounds great, and it's obviously something you've been drawn to for a reason.  I'm no expert, but I think it's important that any decorations reflect your style and what you like... try not to worry about what's cliché and what's not.  This should be about you two :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards