Hawaii

rings are alomost here...PIP

So as so many of you know we have kept our wedding a secret from everyone but family. The hardest part honestly is waiting on the ring! Seriously it has been so much fun having a little secret to ourselves.

But today I got the wax model of our rings. I had to include a pic because it really cracked me up. Although I am so excited to see it.

Re: rings are alomost here...PIP

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, your ring is going to be beautiful!!  Are you sure you don't want to keep the blue?   Ha ha ha!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • McBeagsMcBeags member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know right. I have been cracking up all day over the blue wax. The jewler said they usaully do green. I kinda want the blue...it could be my something blue.
  • TripleAubsTripleAubs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i saw the pic before i read what that they were wax!!! I was thinking "wow... that's interesting." lol! Can't wait to see them for reals!

a+k

Photobucket

• TashaK24TashaK24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_rings-alomost-herepip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:7c91f419-a37f-40fe-b13c-0448eb526d81Post:10532d34-d28a-47ec-b3cb-643df474d0c1">Re: rings are alomost here...PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]i saw the pic before i read what that they were wax!!! I was thinking "wow... that's interesting." lol! Can't wait to see them for reals!
    Posted by TripleAubs[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I had the EXACT same reaction Aubs!!! 

Can't wait to see the real thing, it looks like it's going to be beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Even as a wax mold that ring is beautiful and interesting.  I can't wait to see the real thing.  Very nice. 
  • edited December 2011
    Looks gorgeous!  Can't wait to see the real thing.  Hope you get to keep the blue...it would be fun to switch things up :)
  • kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at the pic before reading it to and thought WTF. hehe  I am sure it will be beautiful when completed and not made out of wax. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards