Hawaii
Options

My planning site is up!!

Please let me know what you think! It has taken me forever lol. All input is welcome :) Oh and if there are spelling errors I will have to blame it on the 3 cocktails I enjoyed while I was editing it tonight ...
Innocent
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image139 Were invited to paradise!
image 39 Are ready to party!
image 100 Are stuck on the mainland!
image 0 Need to check their mail!

Re: My planning site is up!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks great!  You have so much filled out already and you still have 14 months...I'm totally impressed.  I think I booked Dan and Jess less than 3 months before, but then again our entire engagement was only 9 months.  :)  Really looking forward to seeing how the rest of your plans come together!
  • Options
    breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The teal and zebra stripe shoes are HOT! I need those :) Though I'm not sure I could pull them off.

Everything looks great, I can't believe you've gotten so much done! We are only having a 10 month engagement, so like Tanq, it blows my mind that you have so much done so soon! That's awesome :) 

Just try not to be like me and rush to get it all done right away, because then the last several months will feel SO SLOW because you'll have nothing to work on to pass the time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks good! I'm a huge sucker for sparkle shoes...
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great site...when will you be on Maui in September? Read your site really quickly....on my way out...noticed just one typo...the word 'any' in the BMs section. Thx. J. :-)
  • Options
    tiggy5555tiggy5555 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input! I will be on Maui Sept 22nd to 26th. This whole time I've felt like I didn't get much done, but now that I see how fast some of you planned your wedding I feel better :) This one more big check for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice. 
    Were you thinking of posting any type of lodging or activities for your guests?  You have a lot of time and it is kind of far to book but it might be helpful so they can research the area. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yes that stuff will be on the wedding website..this was my planning site where I am keeping track of my ideas and sharing them with others. So many things to do :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks awesome. I really like the layout that you used. I've been slowly trying to put one together as well, maybe this will give me some motivation to finish it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will be on the island at the same time...we're going to Timba Friday night that week...maybe we can meet up? J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!! Send me a PM and we can exchange emails. So excited for you both ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Great site, so exciting to be going on a scouting trip!
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    edited December 2011
    Great site!!  You will be so happy that you booked everything early, we had a 17 month engagement and I booked Dan and Jessica over a year out - they were so, so, so worth it!  Dan and Jess are both just as sweet as can be and are absolute magicians at what they do! 
    Also, Olowalu is A-MA-ZING!!!  You will love it, I only have a few teasers from our 7-5-11 wedding there but when I get more I will do my official re-cap.  So far, your team is amazing!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AK...YOU'RE BACK! Can't wait to see your photos MRS..  Where are the teasers???

Tiggy, i will PM you my addy on my next break.

J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back AK!!!! I cannot wait to hear about your wedding...if I remember right, you had Cherise and Tina? They are both such sweethearts! We are toying with the idea of everything at Olowalu if our guest list gets over 30. Otherwise to save money, it will be ceremony only at Olowalu. *Sniff sniff* I really wanted to work with Tina too...maybe we can having a tasting no matter what LOL.

Can't wait for the reviews and CONGRATS!!!!

Cool
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    edited December 2011
    Maui2011- My PC here at work isn't being very nice to me today (it doesn't want me to be back at work either!), hopefully I can get the pics to post here soon!  In short:  our day was perfect, amazing, beautiful, and did I say perfect?!?!?  I am so, so, so happy that I worked with every single vendor that I did - I wouldn't change a single detail! 
    That said - I can't wait to see pictures and video!  I know everyone says it and it is so true:  your big day FLIES by!  And I was busy getting married so I didn't get to see how it all looked to a guest, so I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and our video! 
    I could seriously cry right now that I'm not in Hawaii anymore - but, we already have our anniversary trip planned!  :) 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AK...glad your day went so amazingly! Can't wait to see your Olowalu photos. Love it! Freshly married and planned your anniversary trip already..lol.

Tiggy, we are having a small wedding as well with approx. 30...including us...you may want to look at having your entire wedding there...certain things are more expensive and certain things are cheaper...such as beverages as you can buy you're own.  And you can also save a lot by doing all rentals and food through Tina instead of having to use other vendors for all of that stuff.

J. :-)
  • Options
    lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It looks great!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards