Hawaii
Options

lauhala boxes and cookies

Sorry, I know this topic has probably been done to death, but I'm struggling to figure out what size lauhala box to buy for our favours and how many honolulu cookies (pineapple shape) can fit in each? Would rather use the 2 x 2 boxes but will use 3 x 3 if necessary and hoping to put a minimum of two cookies in each box. Will that work? If anyone has done this already I'd really appreciate some advice! 

TIA! 

Re: lauhala boxes and cookies

• Options
    Michiko1983Michiko1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using lauhala boxes, too! I love them! From what I remember, the honolulu cookie co. pineapple cookies are about 3"-ish tall, but I could be wrong. Where are you getting your lauhala boxes from? The 2"x2"x2" boxes I'm ordering are 'soft', so have a little give to them. I guess if you don't mind spending the extra $ for the 3"x3", they definitely fit in there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i used the lidsets from creations by you and they fit 2 pineapple shaped cookies perfectly.  message me and i can show you pictures of what they looked like.

leelins(at)gmail dot com

• Options
    mauilove2011mauilove2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your responses girls! Michiko - I haven't researched where to order them from yet - any suggestions? And leelins - what size were your boxes? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards