Hawaii
Options

Merrimans wedding

I have bboked my wedding at the Merrimans, Kapalua. Im so excited.  Its not until 3/30/13 but need some help on where to tell my guests to stay, hair and makeup places and other vendor for cakes, flowers and music.  I already booked Mike Sidney for my photos.  Hope he is good.

Re: Merrimans wedding

• Options
    Exciting!!  I just booked Merriman's for 11/28/12!  We are all staying down in the Kaanapali area (Sheraton Maui)!  Happy planning.
  • Options
    Me three, I just booked for 8/3/12. I also went with Mike Sidney, I loved his blog. I'm trying to figure out hair/makeup too. Waiting for others suggestions.
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have recently booked Merrimans too!! Popular venue for 2012!  We are booked for 9/12/2012
    Danielle has sent me her preferred vendor list. Some of her suggestions are:
    Flowers:
    Dellables, Sunya's flowers or ASA flowers or bella blooms
    Hair and make-up:
    Maui MiRa or Soleil Luna Salon
    Cake:
    Maui wedding cakes.

Regarding accommodation, we need to recommend somewhere mid range in terms of price. We are having approx 40 people coming from Western Australia so are really conscious of the cost to our guests. I am pretty sure most people will stay at the Aston Ka'anapali Shores.

Good luck with your planning!

• Options
    I've heard positive things about ASA flowers.  Have you guys decided anything about music at Merriman's?
  • Options
    I love that so many people are booking Merrimans! It's been a really underused site on this board. I can't wait to see how they all turn out!

If you want another great florist, I used Bella Grace Florals. She had the best prices for what I wanted.
  • Options
    I'm excited too. From reading the vendor policy with Merriman's it looks like we have to chose between
    Dellas
    Sunyas
    Asa
    Bella

Anyone have any info on these please let us know
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This site has been fabulous because I've had so many questions and feel bad about constantly emailing Danielle.  I'm just starting this entire process for a wedding in Sept too.  My other half thinks that this entire wedding thing is over rated, but he hasn't figured out the importance of planning ahead apparently.  Is it a girl thing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards