Hawaii
Options

Maui Wedding Night Accomodations

Hi Ladies!

Me and my FI are renting a private estate for our wedding with our families but for obvious reasons we aren't planning to stay at the house on our wedding night!  We are trying to find something kind of unique and definitely romantic in or around the Lahaina area but so far haven't had much luck .. does anyone have any reccommendations?  Even if its a half hour drive away we would love any suggestions!

TIA :)
Robin

Re: Maui Wedding Night Accomodations

• Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you considered The Ritz? There is also a very romantic b&b in lahaina however they have a 3 night minimum....i believe alibu just stayed there...but if you're wedding night is on an open day...lets say one or two days between bookings you should be able to book just your wedding night...its called Ho'oilo House...and no kids allowed. The Paia Inn also gets good reviews...just not sure how romantic it is. There is also the Inn at Mama`s Fish House..haven`t seen the rooms there and not sure about min. night stays. Have you checked Trip Advisor?  HTH! J. :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had some friends come to our wedding as their honeymoon (weird, I know), and they stayed at a place on the hillside outside Lahaina. They had a private swimming pool and everything - I'll see if I can track down their location, because they LOVED it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Maui2011!  I will take a look at those places!!

Kaesha that sounds neat!!!  Definitely if you are able to track down the name that would be awesome!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Apparently it's called Sunset Vista - and they rented it through a company called Caribbean Way. I have a feeling it's incredibly pricey...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol .. it's a little out of the budget but it is GORGEOUS!  Thanks for the info though .. have to keep this in mind for another trip maybe :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just got back from the Royal Lahaina for our honeymoon. It was a quiet & nice place, very hawaiian, just past the Sheraton in Kaanapali. Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but they had recently remodeled & we were fairly impressed with their location, service & the fact that it was on the quiet side. They have cottages too, not sure how new those are, but we liked our room & had a great weeks stay there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards