Hawaii
Options

Manicure services that come to your hotel in lahaina.... Suggestion?

Hi ladies, I was curious if anyone has a recommendation for someone who does manicures but comes to your hotel. I have an appointment at a salon on my wedding day for my mom and I but I thought it may be more relaxing if the person came to our place. Any suggestions?

Re: Manicure services that come to your hotel in lahaina.... Suggestion?

• Options

Are you staying at a resort?  A resort spa may offer a service like this.  You might also ask your hair/make up person, they tend to know other people "in the business"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No, we are staying at a bed and Breakfast called the HO'olio house, looks so beautiful. I did contact my hair person and she did not know anyone.... I feel like they just may not exsist. May have to stick to a nail salon :)
  • Options

The house is amazing!!  It reminds me of where we stayed and had our wedding.  Is this where your ceremony is too?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No, I guess they cant have weddings on property, so our wedding with be at a south maui beach :) It will be about a 45 minute drive but we needed a beach that was easy to access for fiances grandmother. We also heard weather in south maui was less rainy and sunsets were beautiful :) Also, beach we choose is suppose to be lesser known so less crowded... I hope :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards