Hawaii
Options

Budget

Hey, 

just wondering if anyone knew if 10k was reasonable for a Maui wedding?

Re: Budget

• Options
    It depends? How many guests? What type of wedding are you looking to have? Is that just the wedding or does that include all of your travel and lodging? 
  • Options
    Anything is possible. You can have a wedding on any kind of budget. There are so many factors the main one being how many guests you are inviting and what kind of wedding you want. If you want a private estate wedding with 200 people and your budget includes dress, flowers, rings, etc, a $10k budget is not reasonable.

If you look a few posts down there is another Maui budget question that has a lot of great responses and more details.

My advice is pick what's most important to you and spurge on that and everything else try to do yourself.
  • Options
    It is just for dress, venue, ceremony, flowers, reception, and pictures. I will only have 20-30 guests attending. 
  • Options

You can try to have your wedding in a local restaurant, such as "Gannon's". Just go to their website and you'll see the price of everything. If you don't spend too much money on your dress and don't provide any open bar, I think it's doable. Good luck. 

There are other restaurants where you can have your wedding for sure. You can google or search in this board to easily find them.

• Options
    My wedding is on the beach with the reception at Gannon's. We will have 9 guests and for all of the items that you mentioned we are just over $6500. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards