Hawaii
Options

**pinkmochiball**

Do you have the parasol yet? :)

Re: **pinkmochiball**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hiii :)

i didn't get it and am kinda bummed since i'm leaving to stay at the hotel tomorrow and won't be home to get mail.  I thought it would have been here earlier...shucks
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::butting in:: I think I'm next after you pinkmochiball and I'm thinking I'm gonna pass and not pick up the parasol. So if you see this Tanq, would you mind removing *wants parasol* It's one more thing to worry about and ship and I have white parasols already that I might just photoshop mahalo on to for our thank you cards. 
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Cari...that really sucks! I know you`ve been eyeing it like me for a long while. :-( 

If sparklegirl does not want it then i am next in line according to the list.  It can be shipped to my WC on Maui and i will mail it to the next to get married while i`m there so i also need to know who that is.

Tanq, maybe you need to do another callout to see who is interested in it for the next few months as things change once it is located?  Thx. J. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Booo Cari! That super, super sucks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bummer!  That totally sucks.  I'm so sorry.  BUTTTTT today is the day you leave for the hotel and your wedding is in 2 days!  YAY!!  So excited for you.
  • Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Cari, I PM'ed you, but it will be at your house tomorrow for you!!!  I'm so sorry that it took a bit!  When DH moved in, it got burried in the house and I just found it :(  It was sent FedEx!! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hi cari!  it's been a while since i've been here, but i saw that you are finally getting married this weekend!  yay!  congratulations!!!! 
  • Options
    lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding tomorrow! I hope it is everything you imagined and more!  :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards